NSF is a third-party not-for profit organization that certifies product performance.
NSF certification allows consumers to compare filter systems from many companies to see which contaminants are reduced. Recognized by the EPA, World Health Organization and many state regulatory bodies, NSF certification means:
- The product is tested and certified for contaminant reduction.
- Materials used in the product do not show up in the filtered water.
- Literature and claims match the actual performance testing.
- The product is durable, reliable, and structurally sound.
- NSF conducts unannounced inspections of manufacturing facilities
Use the scroll bar to the right of the page below in order to view all four pages of test data.